Instructions: Only for Scalp Cleaning
– For lace systems, spray Ultra-Safe directly through the hair system onto the scalp.
– Wait 2 – 3 minutes. Pull the hair system carefully away from the scalp. While you continue to spray Ultra-Safe between the hair system and scalp until the hair system is completely separated.
– Wipe Ultra-Safe and residue from the scalp with a paper towel.
– Continue to spray Ultra-Safe onto the scalp and then wipe it off with a paper towel until the adhesive is completely removed from the scalp.
– With polyurethane systems, you cannot spray Ultra-Safe directly through the hair system onto the scalp.
– Start with the front hairline, pull the hair system back cautiously while spraying Ultra-Safe onto the skin.
– Continue to pull the hair system back while continuing to spray Ultra-Safe.
– When the hair system is completely separated, continue with scalp cleansing as described above.